- 1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a 75% refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), all returns must be received by us within 15 days to qualify for a refund of 75% except Herbs, Botanical Extracts & Herbal Products cannot be returned. Please note that we charge 25% for order preparation and re-stocking, items that are indicated as samples cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
- 2. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 50% restocking fee.
- 3. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- 4. All product returns require an authorization number. This A.N number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Packages without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- 6. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products or opened products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
- 7. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be credited ONLY after a quality control inspection.
- 1.Please be advised that we are a wholesale & retail distributor and have a no minimum purchase ordering policy.
- 2.You may place your order on-line, by fax at 905-461-9273, or by phone at 416.301.6162
- 3. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
- 4. We currently have no minimums.
- 5. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be 25% of the cost of the items removed.
- 6. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
- 1. All payments will be taken before an order is picked, packed and shipped.
- 2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Transfer.
- 3. For Certified Cheque, Money Order you can mail it to: Herbal And Homeopathy Inc.
- 4.For Direct Deposit Payments, customers are encouraged to fax us a copy of the confirmation of payment to (905) 461.9273.
- 5. All orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, and being paid with a credit card, will require an authorization form to be filled out and signed by the customer. Special Promotions From time to time, we run special promotions on select products for limited periods of time. This could be based on various reasons including bulk discounts that we negotiated with our vendors or clearance discounts on discontinued items.
- 1. Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
- 2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an Canada Post shipping module, using the annual negotiated discounted rates. Our Canada Post online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
- 3. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in Brampton, Canada. We currently ship ground courier to all provinces in Canada.
- 4. herbalandhomeopathy.com takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
- 5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered. However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $1.50 will be charged by Canada Post.
- 6. Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers.
- This includes the following:
- 1. Customers using their own shipping account
- 2. Customers using their own courier
- 3. Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
- 9.Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren't held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
- 8. Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available at cost on bottles and raw materials.
- 10. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use the emailed invoice as a guide instead.
TaxesAs of July 1st 2010, No company in Ontario will be tax exempt. Customers in provinces that participate in HST will be charged their respective rates:
- 1. Ontario - 13%
- 2. British Columbia - 12%
- 3. New Brunswick - 13%
- 4. Nova Scotia - 15%
- 5. Newfoundland & Labrador - 13%
Customers in provinces that do not participate in HST will only be charged 5% GST - Alberta, Manitoba, PEI, Quebec, Saskatchewan & Yukon.
Order CancellationsBecause our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 25% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than two hours.
Customers should purchase products from www.herbalandhomeopathy.com with the clear understanding that all products to be used at the customers own discretion. herbalandhomeopathy.com shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties. As with any manufacturing process, herbalandhomeopathy.com strongly recommends testing of small batches before offering your product for sale to the public.
herbalandhomeopathy.com endeavors to provide current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of www.herbalandhomeopathy.com no representation or warranty, expressed or implied is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s) (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
The liability of herbalandhomeopathy.com is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss. www.herbalandhomeopathy.com will not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Please note, the International Federation of Aroma therapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
This web site is provided to you free of charge, by herbalandhomeopathy.com by using the information and services available through this web site, you agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.
herbalandhomeopathy.com reserves the right to update product prices at any time, for any reason. While we strive to maintain accurate and timely price information, we are not ultimately responsible for errors, omissions, or otherwise inaccurate prices on the website. The final amount of money due per order is always determined at checkout time, not during shopping cart selection.
For example, customers may put products into the shopping cart during a sale, but may choose to postpone their final checkout until later. The customer is always responsible for the most recent product price, even if their selected products are no longer on sale at checkout time. The customer, likewise, assumes responsibility for any missed discounts, for any reason, due to price changes that may occur between product selection and final checkout, whatever that duration may be.
The information and services available to you on this web site may contain errors and the site is subject to periods of interruption. While herbalandhomeopathy, does its best to maintain the information and services it offers on the web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this web site.